How To Change Your Password
- When you are first assigned a temporary password by the filing office administrator and at any time you want thereafter, you may change your password by yourself, as follows.
- Go to the filing office website at www.ppsa.to
- Log in to the filing office website as a client by clicking “Log-in as Client” on the Welcome page, and entering your user name and password in the log-in screen.
- A Home Page will open, with three options:> Enter Payment Receipt Details, Change Password and End This Session and Log Out.
- Click on Change Password to open the Change Password screen.
- Enter your old password in the first space, and enter your new password in the second and third spaces, as indicated.
- Click on the Submit button on the top left of the screen.
- If you made an error in entering either the old or new password, the system will give you an error message to tell you what you must correct.
- If the system does not give you an error message when you click Submit, your new password is in effect.
- You may log out by clicking either the log out button on the top right of the screen or by clicking the End This Session button on the Home Page.